I did my Ibt Toefl exam and after 2 weeks,my grades were still not out..I sent them emails which they never replied to,So I called the ets representative office in my current country of residence at that time,and I was redirected to their US office.I can swear to god..this is the worst customer service EVER.The term "polite" is not even in their dictionary,the worst treatment,not even your worst boss would treat you like that.I had to call over 4 times and every time..after waiting for my turn to come..I get redirected to a person who is NOT EVEN AVAILABLE!!One day a miracle happened and I got that person on phone,I Talked about the email I sent and then at the end,the person told me to call 2 days later(ofcourse..

maintaining the mean tone).Its worth noting that I also sent that person an email long back,which she never replied to.I call two days later,and as usual..not in office,so I call again and again,and I never reached the person (let me just say I payed over $200 JUST to call them everyday and get some assistance ..which I actually never got).Well at the end..guess what..I check my account and I find my test scores CANCELLED...without even getting any reply from ets to my emails..nor calls.I had over 3 university applications affected badly,I even had some cancelled..for a fault by ets themselves..Oh I forgot..the problem was that,apparently,the person on charge on that test day "misunderstood" my identification and told ets I have a wrong identification.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ets exam and associated monetary loss in the amount of $240. Ets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ets exam in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ets.

Had an Experience with Ets?

Comments