Update by user Jan 20, 2018

I got a reply from the TOEFL admin because I complained in this forum. The complaint I had registered on the TOEFL website was completely ignored.

Anyway, in the reply that I received, the person had failed to understand my problem.

The problem is that my score recipient list was deleted/reset by the TOEFL admin because my exam was delayed and not because of any mistake on my part. I don't know if this stupidity is deliberate (wait, don't they evaluate our English comprehension skills?)

Original review posted by user Jan 16, 2018

I had entered names of 4 institutes for my TOEFL scores to be sent to. I had re-checked this a couple of days after filling in the institute codes.

Now that the institutes have not received the scores, I logged into my TOEFL account to check if I had entered the institution codes correctly (just in case). I found that section completely blank probably implying that I had not entered the institution codes at all. My TOEFL test was delayed by about 1hour 20 minutes (the test takers had technical issues). I want my test scores to be sent to the concerned Universities before the deadlines.

I am very upset about this screwup by ETS. Any advise will be appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ets Toefl Exam.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I am appalled at E.T.S. Testing Services.

They, have unfair testing practices and this is why they can not/ will not explain whether verbally or written how you received the score you got. They are a money making scam!!!

I can not believe our school systems rely on them completely. It is a disgrace.

I am deciding whether to write IELTS or TOEFL. Many people have complained regarding such poor IT management by TOEFL and there doesn't seem to be any follow up on what happened to those concerns or if they were ever addressed successfully.

Can you please update if this issue was resolved.

I will be grateful as I am feeling very apprehensive about this. Thanks.

to Rohan #1421031

Sure. TOEFL has very bad and slow service.

They take a long time to reply. I guess IELTS does a more fair score reporting (based on a review I read from an online forum).