I purchased this practice test 2 months ago. I wanted to make sure if I'm really ready before taking the practice test in order to check it by their system.However last sunday i tried to enter the product key and they did not ACCEPT it and did not return any of my e-mails that day.I do not have any time to do it because I have the real test this saturday.

However when they do they did not change my product key but also they do not give me any refund . Thank god ! I don't live in USA or have to study or work there .ETS is getting their money out of their pocket but not giving anything in return.My purpose of taking this test is because I wanted to get in a College in my country.There are several other language examination besides TOEFL .

I am the dumbest person to take the TOEFL instead of them. I hope the money you got from me which you did not give any service at all, Karma will stuck it your somewhere smoothly.

ETS Cons: Their attitude.

Comments

nancyjohn2010

TOEFL is a language test generally taken by those students who want to take admission in any foreign universities. The test score works as a proof of their language proficiency and knowledge.

This is important to remember while you are browsing IELTS or TOEFL preparation course, if you are planning on applying for citizenship or collage and intend to use your results as an entry requirement.