1.5

I called to cancel an appointment I had mistakenly made the day before with the assumption (wrong) that within such a short amount of time, it wouldn't be a problem. In fact, they kept 1/2 of my money. They told me it's the "policy". I asked the girl whether she had the authority or power to refund 100% as my situation could not have been envisioned by the policy makers and she said no so I asked politely for a supervisor. This happened twice and the third person I spoke with, Ebony had no more desire to help me than the first. I think it was just the next girl in line at the call center. This is not good customer service. Unfortunately, they have something of a monopoly so we're stuck. Be very careful when dealing with this company as there is no help if you make a mistake. The employees are useless for anything outside of the standard process.

On the plus side, their computer system is capable of locating your records even if you don't have your confirmation number or customer number. They needed only my name and some personally identifying information for security. Also, I didn't have to wait very long to speak to someone who couldn't help me. I was transferred quickly and efficiently from one reasonably professional but generally useless person to another with minimal wait times.

Good luck and happy testing!

ETS Pros: Computer system located my records.

ETS Cons: Unethical business practices, Customer service, Their attitude, No desire to help.

• ETS SCAM Artists