2.0

I had a horrible experience with the TOEFL services. I am in process of applying to the USA Dental Schools and for the same reason I ordered the Score Report on 23rd Dec 2015; waited for about 15 days and then called them to which they replied that they have mailed one report on January 8th and I should get it in about 7-10 days.

Again I waited till January 16th 2016 and called them and they said they will mail another Score Report as a courtesy report and it will not be charged.

To my suspicion I called them again on 21st January just to find out and get a shock that its still not mailed and again they told me that they have put a request for another Courtesy Report.

While all this was going on I had already written them emails and complaints regarding the issue but never got any response.

Again on 22nd January a courtesy report was ordered. I waited till Feb 5th 2016 and this time I made sure that I talk to some senior member and raise the issue. I was lucky to get a call back from a Senior official only to get yet another Shocker as he told me a very new thing. He said Official Score Reports are not sent to the candidates and they are sent only to the Program/university directly. I had to believe him and I asked him to talk to my University and convey the issue.

Till here it was still fine, but next day when I spoke with my Program Coordinator of the University, She told me that the TOEFL guys had told her that it was all my mistake and I never ordered any Reports earlier and now at the last minute I am making fowl cries.

Disgusting is the only word, feeling frustrated to the core as that spoiled my image to the Program directly.

Not enough words to describe my feelings.

Attaching a snapshot of the evidence from their webpage and I have all other proof in my email id and I am sure they know that.

Varundentist wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ets and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Ets to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i do not wish that even my worst enemy pass through and lied about me and put all the blame on me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ets toefl ibt test for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ets?

Comments

Caracas, Capital District, Venezuela #1342562

What happened in the end?Did you get any of the reports?

Also, I am wondering if this happened in the US or in another country.

Can you comment on this, please?Thank you.