Ets - Ordered Reports about 4 times, called and spoke on phone about 4-5 times, waited for more than 50 days but haven't received Score Reports till now

30 of 88 Ets reviews

I had a horrible experience with the TOEFL services. I am in process of applying to the USA Dental Schools and for the same reason I ordered the Score Report on 23rd Dec 2015; waited for about 15 days and then called them to which they replied that they have mailed one report on January 8th and I should get it in about 7-10 days.

Again I waited till January 16th 2016 and called them and they said they will mail another Score Report as a courtesy report and it will not be charged.

To my suspicion I called them again on 21st January just to find out and get a shock that its still not mailed and again they told me that they have put a request for another Courtesy Report.

While all this was going on I had already written them emails and complaints regarding the issue but never got any response.

Again on 22nd January a courtesy report was ordered. I waited till Feb 5th 2016 and this time I made sure that I talk to some senior member and raise the issue. I was lucky to get a call back from a Senior official only to get yet another Shocker as he told me a very new thing. He said Official Score Reports are not sent to the candidates and they are sent only to the Program/university directly. I had to believe him and I asked him to talk to my University and convey the issue.

Till here it was still fine, but next day when I spoke with my Program Coordinator of the University, She told me that the TOEFL guys had told her that it was all my mistake and I never ordered any Reports earlier and now at the last minute I am making fowl cries.

Disgusting is the only word, feeling frustrated to the core as that spoiled my image to the Program directly.

Not enough words to describe my feelings.

Attaching a snapshot of the evidence from their webpage and I have all other proof in my email id and I am sure they know that.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I do not wish that even my worst enemy pass through
    • Lied about me and put all the blame on me

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Toefl Ibt Test
Review category
Education
review #792434 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 88 Ets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ets. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ets.
Filing a new complaint about
×