For the last three weeks I've been trying to get anyone on the phone in ETS Puerto Rico Office (787.753.6363 / 787.753.6325) and I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone.Even the answer machine says that the mailbox is full.

I live in New York City and I'm about to take the EXADEP test in two weeks in the City, but I've not receive any document yet.

Also, I don't even know if could get a chance to take the test since the space in NYC is limited.I can't believe that anyone is available to answer the phone in this Office in Puerto Rico.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no service in puerto rico. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of exadep test. Ets needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned exadep test in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ets.

Had an Experience with Ets?

Comments

exact same thing happened to me!I called every other day at different times of the day for 2 weeks in hopes of getting a person on the line but to no avail.

I ended up emailing, not pro@ets but another email, and finally received an answer!I suggest shooting an email because their phone service is just horrible.