College Station, Texas

So I registered for GRE on Tuesday and within the hour I received a call saying I no longer have to take the test. I automatically cancel my seat only to find out there's no refund available due to the time frame.

I paid $205 for a test I wont take and what could they possibly need with my money? This is really ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The policy is utterly ridiculous and I will continue to file any and ever complaint that I possibly can. I am definitely not letting this one go!

That is someones hard earned money and I will get a some type of refund.

Policy sucks big time!!! It's *** period!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

• Refund Policy Real
  • Gre Ets Prometric
  • Graduate Records Exam

Comments

Yes! I had to buy a seat for the Praxis in case I do not pass.

I found out prior when I failed this test, there were no more slots available! So I had to wait a month... now I am waiting a month for the results. If I pass, (God willing) I will have to forfeit half of the cost for the seat I bought in advanced.

To me, it is a computer test... why can't I order a test and have it at the testing center instead of there being "slots"?

Why can't they release the score when it is graded instead of "when the window closes"? Why does my state support this monopoly?

#1195374

I agree! I have a similar situation. Have you made any headway?

#1205695
@Anonymous

I have dealing with the same issue. Have you made any progress?