I was denied a refund for my registration fees even so I showed up to take my test with two government IDs, because my account was linked to an old account number registered under my married name ( old name). The irony is that the website wouldn't let me create a new account because my ss number was linked to my old name.

I pleaded my case and nobody cared to help neither with a new test date nor a refund. Added to the facts that ETS' computers and software are very outdated with little capability, this experience was disconcerting. This was simply dishonest. I was denied a refund for my registration fees even so I showed up to take my test with two government IDs, because my account was linked to an old account number registered under my married name ( old name).

The irony is that the website wouldn't let me create a new account because my ss number was linked to my old name. I pleaded my case and nobody cared to help neither with a new test date nor a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ets Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

ETS Cons: Customer service.

Comments

I'm sorry, but you didn't explain to this reader this ETS about which you complain.

It also seems you have learned a valuable lesson regarding getting your bureaucratic ducks in a row after a divorce.

But I applaud you for wanting to drop your married name ; both if my ex-wives still lug mine around after 31 and 17 years respectively ...