My debit card was fraudulently charged at 3:01am this morning from ETS*TOEFL Services. I have never heard of or authorized this company to charge my debit card.

Luckily, when they tried again at 3:08 am this morning my Bank's fraud department didn't allow the charge to post. I don't know how to contact them since I have never heard of them before. When I googled the company this site came up.

I was able to close my card at 7 am this morning so no more charges can post. Please post if you have the same issue with this company so my bank can send more information to the authorities.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

This happened to me just now for 2 charges of $220.00 each. I called Capital One and they pretended like they were real chages and asked me if i have done business with this company.

Its clear from all the others they are aware of this and know its fraud. I also noticed everyone here who mentions what card this happened on refers to their Capital One and not any others.

Its seems to me this is happening only to Capital One customers and they arent catching it, and they are well aware of this by now. I think they are the ones who lost all our information to be hacked in the first place.

Its clear from all the others they are aware of this and know its fruad. I also noticed everyone here who mentions what card this happened on refers to their Capital One and not any others.

This same thing happened to me today. Someone tried to run my card serveral different times and my credit card company called me about two hours later asking if this was me or not. I have never heard of this company, nor did I give anyone authorization to use my card.

they did the same thing to me dec 7

I did too, how do we get out money back, and what is this ***

Same thing here. 4 transactions for $220 each. Just happened to view my account caught it while still pending.

I was hit for $195 4x in a few hours Also just cancelled Lifelock 24 hours before this is this a coincidence?

I was also hit with ~$200 charges this morning. HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK?!

Just happened to me yesterday -- five charges of 220.00 each. I called and they told me that whoever did this has my name, phone number, and address as well as all of the card information......and that there was a possibility that the fraudster had other personal information of mine as well.

They refused to send me to their fraud department and also refused to accept a dispute on my charges. In other words.....pay up and let your bank contact us!

I attempted to set up an account of my own and while that was successful, I was completely unable to get to the point whereby I could see what information was needed to make a purchase. I reported it to my police department who will hopefully be able to get somewhere with this!

Just happened to my Dad who is banking with Scotia Bank. 6 charges at $262.25 each was charged on his Visa and the bank stopped the card and will be issuing a new one. Absolutely ridiculous they allowed them to charge six times before flagging the account.

I have four charges from ETS*REGISTRATION SVCS on my credit card. All for 295.88.

They were posted yesterday, Nov 4th. I am calling my bank now to get more information.

I got hit with three charges. Only had the card a very short time.

all $195.

Bank caught it and I know there's no way it is legit - didn't know who these people were. Never done business with them.

They tried to charge $195 to my debit card at 5am this morning. My bank declined and blocked it and called me.

Had to get a new card. How did they get my info.

I’m an adult and have never been in English as a 2nd language courses. And I’ve never taken a TOFEL test so strange.

What the *** is this? Got a call tonight saying it was authorized.

I don't see it on my account though.

Switching banks mines sucks. Second time in a year I got fraud.

I just received a call from the fraud department at my bank asking me if I made this charge. I DID NOT and don't know who they are...waiting to see how they will stop the charge or close this card account..

I got a call giving me a fraud alert this morning. I had a charge for $195 on my Visa for TOEFL.

(Test of English as a Foreign Language).

My card is no longer active and I'm getting a new one. Wonder how they got my number.

Yes I had a charge on my account for 195 this morning.

Same...got us twice in a week for $195 before bank blocked it. Called ETS and was told they have no way of tracing the payment back to the source. New card and new pin now.

I had the same issue and it was dozens of charges. Does anyone know why someone would want to commit fraud through ETS?

Did anyone use the app Zelle?