1.8

I downloaded one e-book in the website of ets. BUT I couldn't open the file, said that it was broken.

I requested ETS to refund in this reason, but they refuse to refund. --------------------------------- Dear, Thank you for contacting the Educational Testing Service Online Store. We're sorry, we attempted to cancel your order, but it had already been processed by the time we received your email. You will receive a Downloadable notification email in this order.

Please accept our apologies, we cannot initiate a return for you according to the terms of our refund policy. http://store.digitalriver.com/store/ets/en_US/DisplayReturnAndCancellationsPage Sincerely, Kevin G. Educational Testing Service Online Store Customer Service educationcs@digitalriver.com Email ID: 33378756 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ From: To: Educational Testing Service Customer Service Subject: Re: DownloadQuestion - Error (KMM66004603V65287L0KM) Date: April 12, 2017 1:13:42 AM PDT You have been told me that If the product still not working please advise so that we can process a refund for you. Were you lying to me?

On 12 Apr 2017, at 11:48 AM, Educational Testing Service Customer Service wrote: Dear, Thank you for contacting the Educational Testing Service Online Store. Thank you for your refund request. Please accept our apologies; however, your product is ineligible for a refund. This is outlined in our refund policy, located at: http://store.digitalriver.com/store/ets/en_US/DisplayReturnAndCancellationsPage Sincerely, Azzan L.

Educational Testing Service Online Store Customer Service educationcs@digitalriver.com Email ID: 33378756 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ From: To: Educational Testing Service Customer Service Subject: Re: DownloadQuestion - Error (KMM65965917V9019L0KM) Date: April 10, 2017 4:14:36 PM PDT I sent an e-mail the address you gave me, but they could not help me. It is time-consuming and don't want to spend my time in this way…could you just refund? Refer below. ————————————————————————— On 11 Apr 2017, at 8:11 AM, MH Professional Technical Support wrote: Thank you for your inquiry to McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing Technical Support.

Hello, Please contact our eBook Support department for assistance with your eBook issue. You can reach them at support-mhebooks@ipublishcentral.com or via telephone at 646-593-8618. You can also get immediate assistance via support chat on their website www.mh-ebooks.com . Sincerely, Morgan McGraw-Hill Professional Technical Support -------Original Message------- E-Mail from: Name: ???

Dear who may concern, I downloaded eBook pdf version, however it does not open in the adobe program still. It saids that "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." Or "Failed to load PDF document." I want to have your reply asap. Order detail is in below.

Order Number: 9799671672 Order Date: April 6, 2017 Site ID: ets Site Name: Educational Testing Service Shopper Name: Thank you for your support in advance. On 11 Apr 2017, at 12:34 AM, TOEFL Practice Support wrote: Hello, Sorry for the trouble you have encountered. If you have any questions about the TOEFL Official Guide book, please contact McGraw Hill directly for assistance: *Email: techsolutions@mhedu.com *Tel: (800) 217-0059 (Monday - Friday, 8:AM to 5:PM EST) *Visit: http://www.mhprofessional.com/techsupport/ Please let us know if you have any other questions or you may also check here to view our online knowledge base - http://toeflpractice.ets.org/programs/TOEFL/ENU/help2016.html Thank you, Ike - Client Support -- TOEFL Practice Support toeflpracticesupport@testsys.com -----Original Message----- From: "???" Reply-To: "???" Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 16:39:41 +0900 To: "toeflpracticesupport@testsys.com" Subject: File was broken. Dear who may concern, I downloaded eBook pdf version, however it does not open in the adobe program still.

It saids that "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." Or "Failed to load PDF document." I want to have your reply asap. Order detail is in below. Order Number: 9799671672 Order Date: April 6, 2017 Site ID: ets Site Name: Educational Testing Service Shopper Name: Thank you for your support in advance.

http://mhp.softwareassist.com/login.aspx On 8 Apr 2017, at 8:50 AM, Educational Testing Service Customer Service wrote: Dear, Thank you for contacting the Educational Testing Service Online Store. I apologize, unfortunately we're not able to assist with technical for TOEFL Practice Online at the Educational Testing Service Online Store. Technical support will be able to assist you at: toeflpracticesupport@testsys.com If the product still not working please advise so that we can process a refund for you. Sincerely, Arvin Dela C.

Educational Testing Service Online Store Customer Service educationcs@digitalriver.com Email ID: 33378756 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ From: To: educationcs@digitalriver.com Subject: DownloadQuestion - Error Date: April 6, 2017 11:29:54 PM PDT A shopper has emailed customer service with a request. The following reasons were selected for the contact, and the specified email address was given for contact. Selected Reasons: DownloadQuestion - Error Shopper Email: Shopper Comments: Audio isn't working also. Could you refund?

It's totally useless.

If an associated requisition exists, the following fields were completed. Order Number: Order Date: April 6, 2017 Site ID: ets Site Name: Educational Testing Service Shopper Name: Order Summary: Product SKU: e785532 Product Name: Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1, Second Edition eBook Qty Ordered: 1 Amount: $25.00

Product or Service Mentioned: Ets Toefl Preparation Material.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

ETS Cons: Attitude and customer service.

Comments