It is the second time it happened. They don't send me my printed scores and stopped answer my e-mails. So, what is going to happen? My online scores will also disappear, after 2? 3 years? and I will have no legitimate proof about my score. Now I am running against time, I need my score to apply for a Master, and ETS is not answering me anymore, they just care about receiving their money, and believe me, it is a lot of money. I am brazilian and I paid almost one brazilian minimum wage to take this test.

...........

Thank you for contacting the TOEFL Program.

Dear -------,

Regarding your inquiry:

TOEFL® scores cannot be sent by fax, email, or through the customer service telephone number. Your October 19, 2013 TOEFL® scores are available online. To view your scores, log in to your TOEFL online account with your user name and password at

https://toefl-registration.ets.org/TOEFLWeb/extISERLogonPrompt.do and select View Scoresfrom your Home Page

Please note that we also mailed your score report to you approximately November 1, 2013 at the address you provided.

Please allow 7-10 business days for mail to arrive within the United States, and up to 4 weeks for other locations.

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. If you have additional questions, please contact TOEFL Customer Service at 1-877-863-3546 or 1-609-771-7100, or visit the website at www.toefl.org If you contact us via e-mail, please include all previous correspondence or a summary of information regarding your inquiry. ETS is committed to improving your customer service experience. Please take a moment and complete a short Customer Service Survey at: http://surveys1013.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/bfried/VOTCE.htm?WSB36=TOEFL Thank you in advance for your participation.

..........

I am tired and I don't have more time to wait... what should I do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ets Customer Care.

Comments

I am sorry to say This comment,not sending a result is very crime?