Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Signed up for the test on Saturday (December 31 2016) for a location that was nearby.However, due to a "glitch" in the system, I was given a FURTHER location after I sent my $205 payment.

And so, I called customer service rep "No way I can make it there", I said, but the CS rep gave me a $50 "one-time" fee option to change locations. And so I paid the $50 to a closer location, but after I paid, the service rep said that the location just got booked full! The options they gave me for a test 2-3 weeks later than my initial booking. They claim that they're trying to help me, but in reality, they just want your money and they're willing to do anything to milk your money.

Be aware.They will ask for evidence of the "glitch", but since when did people have to record themselves making payments online?

Review about: Ets Website.

I didn't like: Fraud, Scam.

Had an Experience with Ets?

Comments