1.8

I'm a Canadian who has been living in the States for a while. I went to go do my GRE at the exam center and I ticked off on the box that I'm not an American national.

I had my US drivers license and also my Canadian drivers license that's linked to my passport and they said I had to go rebook my exam and pay the full fee all over again because they are very strict on the rule of bringing the right ID. I told them that I think I checked off on the wrong box because I am a US resident and I have my state ID, which the website said to bring to the exam. They said it didn't matter. Even if I checked off on the wrong box, I'd have to pay all over again.

This is even after me paying an additional 70 to move my exam date out a few days because I was sick on the first date. They wouldn't even let me pay the rebooking fee.

It's unfortunate that students are the ones getting taken advantage of. It's clearly just all about the profits for this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ets Gre Exam.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Staff at the center were friendly.

I didn't like: Exorbitant costs, Unethical business practices, Lack of customer service.

Comments